Water and waste-water treatment plants are unique environments with challenging ICS and SCADA network requirements. The threat from COVID-19 has prompted many plant operators to consider expanding remote access into their environments. Operators require 24/7 access to SCADA systems spread across dozens of locations, and solutions have previously been cumbersome, time consuming to use, and costly to implement.
Red Trident Inc and Dispel have teamed up to create the RTAS – an affordable, secure, easy to deploy solution for access into IT and industrial control system (ICS) networks. This solution can be deployed in 4 – 6 hours, and you operators can have secure access to their assets within minutes of implementation.
RTAS solution also does the following:
- Eliminates travel time to remote assets
- Limits employee exposure to dangerous situations
- Reduces to connectivity and operator log-in time compared to traditional RDP and jump host solutions
- Simplifies operator’s workflow
- Set-up and management is painless
Security is baked into every level of the RTAS solution:
- Active Directory Integration (optional)
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- End-to-end Encryption
- User Segmentation by Policy
- Reduce your threat vector by eliminating jump hosts or other tools that punch holes through your firewall
The Red Trident and Dispel solution was created with your unique environments in mind. We understand your challenges, because we have all worked in these types of plants. Our solution is proven to work in IT and ICS/SCADA networks without causing disruptions or downtimes. We have water and wastewater treatment clients from Texas to Connecticut.
You need a solution that enhances your capabilities, protects your workers and assets, and allows you to continue providing critical services to our country and economy. With the RTAS solution, your ICS/SCADA teams can finally gain remote access without compromising the security of the ICS network.